Shell energy range of products are manufactured, distributed, or sold by Ten Pao Groups and its affiliates.
▪ Ten Pao Group (https://www.tenpao.com) was established in 1979 and listed in 2015 in Hong Kong(Stock Code: 1979), with 40 years of experience in power supply industry who designs and manufactures safe and reliable power supplies and provides with competitive “one-stop smart power supply solutions”.
▪ Sky Intelligent, the company that distributes and markets Shell energy range of products in United States and Canada.
▪ Ten Pao Int'l is an official LICENSEE of Shell.
▪ Ten Pao Electronic (Huizhou) Co. Ltd. & are where the Shell energy range of products manufactured, the factory equipped with latest production technologies and automated equipment. Its comprehensive management system ensure the team delivers a high-quality users experience to customers, combined with our company’s sustainable goals for environmental, and occupational health and safety measures, securing all employees enjoy a safe and healthy workplace.
> Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015 certificate
> Environmental Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 certificate
> Hazardous Substance Process Management (HSPM) System, IECQ QC 080000: 2017 certificate
> Occupational Health and Safety Standard, ISO 45001:2018 certificate
Our reserch team consisting of more than 460 developers and has carried out R&D projects in cooperation with Sun Yat-sen University and national-level scientific research institutions. Our Group had more than 260 patents, including invention patents, design patents and utility patents, and 40 software copyrights registered in the PRC. In addition, there 244 patents authorization have been obtained.
▪ For Shell energy products, we owned 6 patents for power stations, and 1 patent for EV charger.
Product Safety Certification
FCC certification is a type of product certification for electronic and electrical goods that are manufactured or sold in the United States. It certifies that the radio frequency emitted from a product is within limits approved by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
CSA certification is a type of product certification to applicable Canadian national standards, developed by the SCC(Standards Council of Canada) and other standards making bodies such as CSA (Canadian Standards Association) itself and UL (Underwriters Laboratories).
▪ Shell energy products (North America Version) are designed and tested to be FCC-compliant and CSA-compliant.
▪ Shell Car Charger is certified in compliance to UL2089 (for USA market) & CSA C22.2 No. 107+T.I.L No. 1-35 (for Canada market) <Certified by SGS>
▪ Shell Power Bank is certified in compliance to UL2056 (for USA market) & CSA C22.2 No. 62368 (for Canada market) <Certified by SGS>
▪ Shell Portable Power Station is certified in compliance to UL2743 (for USA market) & CSA C22.2 No. 62368 (for Canada market) <Certified by SGS>
▪ Shell Portable EV Charger is certified in compliance to UL2594 (for USA market) & CSA C22.2 No. 280 (for Canada market) <Certified by SGS>
Our Shell EV charger is labelled with SGS-certfied mark instead of UL-listed mark as we have appointed SGS instead of Underwriter Laboratories (abbreviation as UL) to perform the certification process, however, it is 100% UL regulations compliance. (Remark: Accessing the North American market is often falsely connected with receiving just Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certifications. In the American market there are a high number of Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL) which test to UL norms and offer certifications and SGS is one of the accredited laboratory who process the same certifying right as Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to credit a product certifications in North America)
CA Prop 65 stand for California’s Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act. The 1986 law aims to protect drinking water sources from contamination by chemicals and other toxic substances linked to cancer, birth defects and reproductive hazards. Companies conducting business within the state must provide consumer warnings in connection with products containing or exposing any one of almost 900 listed chemicals and substances.
▪ Shell energy products (North America Version) are designed and tested to be CA Prop 65-compliant.
Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) is a United States Government law restricting levels of hazardous materials in products imported or made within the US, especially those for children.
▪ Shell energy products (North America Version) are designed and tested to be CPSIA-compliant.
Conformité Européene (CE) marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
▪ Shell energy products (Europe Version) are designed and tested to be CE-compliant.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, originated in the European Union and restricts the use of specific hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products. All applicable products in the EU market after July 1, 2006, must pass RoHS compliance.
▪ Shell energy products (Europe Version) are designed and tested to be RoHS-compliant.